Get A Quote - Tell Us What You Need
Experience tells us that the aims and requirements of every website are unique. So in order for us to quote for your web design and development project, we need to know what you want.
The more detail you can give us the better we'll be able to offer you an in-depth development proposal and a detailed cost breakdown.
Once you have your requirements in place (website brief), then just send it to us via email (*email@example.com) and we'll reply with a full quote.
Your Website Brief - Things To Consider
Understanding your website's central aims and target audience are the most important considerations when developing a website. These should always be the foundation on which everything else will be built. If you need help defining your aims and audience we can help as part of our overall web development service.
Once your aims and audience have been established, then you can begin looking at how they can inform and direct the development of a successful website:
- How do you insure that the style, the look and feel will appeal to your target audience?
- How will you produce a well structured sitemap, so that information is easy to find and link hierarchies (menus) are logical, consistent and simple to navigate?
- Will you require a CMS, so the site can be easily updated by those without 'coding' expereince?
- Will your audience need your website to work well on their Smartphone, as well as their Desktop PC?
- What functionality do you require - a News or Blog feature, being able to take online charity donations, or perhaps you need a members forum?
Need Help? Use Our Website Development Questionniare
Our Website Development Questionniare contains a series of questions that once answered, will give us a good understanding of your requirements. It is also a good starting point for anyone needing help to think about, and begin defining their requirements. So, just download and complete the questionnaire, and return it to us via email.
Download 'Website Development Questionnaire' (Word Doc 35Kb)